Salary: £40,000-£45,000 pa, dependent on experience
Hours: 43.5 hours per week on a rota including weekends and bank holidays (3 days off one week, 2 days off the next), 12-hour shifts
Job Type: Full-time, weekend working will be required
*Proud to be awarded Car Supermarket of the year 2018 at the Car Dealer Awards*
Building on our recent, hugely successful expansion in Kent & London, BIG Motoring World is now opening a brand new 600 Car Supermarket just off Junction 25 of the M25! Come and join our team at the UK’s fastest-growing Car Supermarket!
We are recruiting Business Managers to lead our Finance team at our brand new site in Enfield, opening in November 2019. The Finance team deal with all Finance and Insurance (F&I) transactions for customers to complete their purchase.
The Business Manager role heads up the Finance Department at our retail site and is, therefore, a key element to ensure that all customers and clients are received in an excellent and professional manner and that all finance admin staff operate a high-quality service at all times.
This role requires the individual to have a strong understanding of F & I processes, add-ons and products. The role must also continue to add value to improve team penetration levels. The post holder must be also highly motivated, flexible and organised. They will also partner with the business to contribute to the smooth, efficient and professional operation of the Finance Department across all sites. The role involves a strong element of customer relations skills. Excellent personal organisation and prioritisation skills are required along with the ability to adapt to the changing demands and priorities of the business.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate good interpersonal/communication skills and be able to manage and work well with the team in order to produce a high standard of Business Finance cover, ensuring all working practices are FCA compliant.
Key responsibilities are:
- All financial transactions (payments, proposals and completion of finance documents and refunds)
- Manage staff rotas and holiday, including ensuring that the branch is adequately covered at all times
- Ensuring that the Finance team is fully trained and kept up to date and ensuring all relevant staff are FCA accredited
- Maintain accurate and up to date records
- Promotion and sale of all F & I products plus GAP insurance
- Set up all GAP policies, complete Demands and Needs and ensure only the correct policies are sold
- Producing of relevant accurate reports for the senior management.
- Ensuring that a strong working relationship with all our providers and partners is maintained
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with all other departments and staff members
- Assist in management of the rota to ensure adequate cover across all sites at all times
- Attend visits by external bodies and other associates of the company, as required.
- To assist other managers of other departments when required.
- A confident team leader with strong administration and interpersonal/communication skills
- Knowledge of F&I processes, add-ons and products.
- A well-presented, confident individual who is comfortable communicating to a diverse customer base
- Good communicative skills (oral and written)
- Exceptional customer service skills/a positive attitude to customer care
- Strong organisational skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to work that is focused on “getting the job done”
- Acts proactively to add value and follows up to ensure problems remain solved.
- Team player
- Effective time management and flexibility in working patterns needed
- Literate, numerate and proficient computer skills
- Full, valid driving licence (desirable)
How to Apply
Apply by completing our Application Form below. Please ensure that you clearly state all your contact details including mobile telephone number and email.