Salary: £23,928 pa
Hours: 43.5 hours per week on a rota including weekends and bank holidays (3 days off one week, 2 days off the next), 12-hour shifts
Job Type: Full-time, weekend working will be required
BIG Motoring World (BIG), the UK’s leading independent, pre-owned prestige car supermarket, continues in its rapid expansion since opening a brand new, purpose-built, Retail Centre in Blue Bell Hill, Kent in 2018. In the same year, we also refurbished and re-opened our original site in West Malling as a multi-brand site, holding 600+ vehicles. We have now opened a brand new site in Stratford in September 2019 and this means BIG opportunities!
*Proud to be awarded Car Supermarket of the year 2018 at the Car Dealer Awards*
We are recruiting capable and professional administrators to join our brand new Finance team at Stratford. The Finance team deal with all Finance and Insurance (F&I) transactions for customers to complete their purchase.
Role and responsibilities
- Administrative duties to assist in the efficient running of the Finance department
- Provide support to the Finance Manager as and when required (deposits and Demands & Needs)
- Data input, logs, finance proposals and filing
- Ensure that their work is carried out diligently and within FCA compliance standards
- General office administration
- Maintain accurate and up to date records
- Ensuring all point of sale materials are displayed in all offices
- On line finance applications
- Using Company systems to accurately log data as instructed by management
- Ensure customers are kept informed of the transaction progress
- Complete paperwork tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Strong administration and interpersonal/communication skills are required
- Willingness to learn F&I processes, add-ons and products.
- A well-presented, confident individual who is comfortable communicating to a diverse customer base
- Good communicative skills (oral and written)
- Exceptional customer service skills/a positive attitude to customer care
- Strong organisational skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to work that is focused on “getting the job done”
- Acts proactively to add value and follows up to ensure problems remain solved.
- Team player
- Effective time management and flexibility in working patterns needed
- Literate, numerate and proficient computer skills
- Full, valid driving licence (desirable)
How to Apply:
Apply by completing our Application Form below. Please ensure that you clearly state all your contact details including mobile telephone number and email.