Location: Fengate, Peterborough
- Looking to enjoy your time at work?
- Looking for a job with fantastic progression opportunities?
- Want to join a great, fun team?
Join the Big Team!
Salary: £20,000 + BONUS OTE £30,000
Hours: weekdays on a rota including weekends and bank holidays
3 days off one week, 2 days off the next!
Job Type: Full-time, weekend working will be required
BIG Motoring World (BIG), the UK’s leading independent, pre-owned prestige car supermarket, has continued its rapid expansion by opening two additional Sales sites in Peterborough. This takes our group to a total of five, state of the art showrooms across the UK. With BIG expansion comes BIG opportunities!
*Proud to be awarded Car Supermarket of the year 2018 at the Car Dealer Awards*
We are recruiting capable and professional administrators to join our Finance teams in Peterborough to support our growing business. The Finance team deal with all Finance and Insurance (F&I) transactions for customers to complete their purchase.
Role and responsibilities
- Administrative duties to assist in the efficient running of the Finance department
- Provide support to the Finance Manager as and when required (deposits and Demands & Needs)
- Data input, logs, finance proposals and filing
- Ensure that their work is carried out diligently and within FCA compliance standards
- General office administration
- Maintain accurate and up to date records
- Ensuring all point of sale materials are displayed in all offices
- On line finance applications
- Using Company systems to accurately log data as instructed by management
- Ensure customers are kept informed of the transaction progress
- Complete paperwork tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Strong administration and interpersonal/communication skills are required
- Willingness to learn F&I processes, add-ons and products.
- A well-presented, confident individual who is comfortable communicating to a diverse customer base
- Good communicative skills (oral and written)
- Exceptional customer service skills/a positive attitude to customer care
- Strong organisational skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to work that is focused on “getting the job done”
- Acts proactively to add value and follows up to ensure problems remain solved.
- Team player
- Effective time management and flexibility in working patterns needed
- Literate, numerate and proficient computer skills
- Full, valid driving licence (desirable)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- 12 hour shift