Salary: From £19,500 pa
Hours: 43.5 hours per week on a rota including weekends and bank holidays (3 days off one week, 2 days off the next), 12 hour shifts
Job Type: Full-time, weekend working will be required
*Proud to be awarded Car Supermarket of the year 2018 at the Car Dealer Awards*
Building on our recent, hugely successful expansion in Kent & London, BIG Motoring World is now opening a brand new 600 Car Supermarket just off Junction 25 of the M25! Come and join our team at the UK’s fastest-growing Car Supermarket!
We are recruiting capable and professional administrators to join our Finance team at our brand new site in Enfield, opening in November 2019. The Finance team deal with all Finance and Insurance (F&I) transactions for customers to complete their purchase.
Key responsibilities are:
- Administrative duties to assist in the efficient running of the Finance department
- Provide support to the Finance Manager as and when required (deposits and Demands & Needs)
- Data input, logs, finance proposals and filing
- Ensure that their work is carried out diligently and within FCA compliance standards
- General office administration
- Maintain accurate and up to date records
- Ensuring all point of sale materials are displayed in all offices
- Online finance applications
- Using Company systems to accurately log data as instructed by management
- Ensure customers are kept informed of the transaction progress
- Complete paperwork tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Strong administration and interpersonal/communication skills are required
- Willingness to learn F&I processes, add-ons and products.
- A well-presented, confident individual who is comfortable communicating to a diverse customer base
- Good communicative skills (oral and written)
- Exceptional customer service skills/a positive attitude to customer care
- Strong organisational skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to work that is focused on “getting the job done”
- Acts proactively to add value and follows up to ensure problems remain solved.
- Team player
- Effective time management and flexibility in working patterns needed
- Literate, numerate and proficient computer skills
- Full, valid driving licence (desirable)
How to Apply
Apply by completing our Application Form below. Please ensure that you clearly state all your contact details including mobile telephone number and email.