Salary: £8.57 per hour
Hours: Full time - 42.5 hours week on average on a rota, to include early and late shifts as well as weekends. Part-time – weekends or evening only shifts may also be available
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
*Proud to be awarded Car Supermarket of the year 2018 at the Car Dealer Awards*
Building on our recent, hugely successful expansion in Kent & London, BIG Motoring World is now opening a brand new 600 Car Supermarket just off Junction 25 of the M25! Come and join our team at the UK’s fastest growing Car Supermarket!
As a member of the Handover team you will play a key part in the smooth handover of cars to customers ensuring the highest level of customer service is maintained. As part of the Handover team you will be responsible for presenting a professional front at all times and being a champion of excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities are:
- To provide a professional, friendly and efficient handover service to customers collecting their newly purchased cars, ensuring a positive collection experience
- Thoroughly check deal files to ensure that all relevant paperwork and monies have been received and required checks done before releasing the car
- Complete paperwork for part exchanges as applicable
- Use online websites to tax the customer’s vehicle (or provide V62 form and relevant advice) and offer customer facilities to arrange their insurance
- Hand over the car to the customer, running through any necessary information to ensure the customer is fully satisfied and safe to drive from site. Hand over the GardX kit if this is included in the customer order.
- Ensure customers are kept informed of the transaction progress including making appointments and confirmation calls
- Build relationships with customers with a view to anticipating future business and strengthening the Company’s reputation within the marketplace
- Complete paperwork tasks efficiently and in a timely manner ensuring high levels of accuracy
- Communicate clearly, proactively and professionally to customers, management and colleagues alike and treat everyone with respect
- A well-presented, confident individual who is comfortable communicating to a diverse customer base
- Good communicative skills (oral and written)
- Exceptional customer service skills/a positive attitude to customer care
- Strong organisational skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to work that is focused on “getting the job done”
- Acts proactively to add value and follows up to ensure problems remain solved.
- Team player
- Effective time management and flexibility in working patterns needed
- Literate, numerate and proficient computer skills
- Must have a valid, clean, full UK licence (Essential)
How to Apply:
Apply by completing our Application Form below. Please ensure that you clearly state all your contact details including mobile telephone number and email.