Salary: £8.21 per hour
Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 12.00 - 21.00 hours
Job Type: Full-time
*Proud to be awarded Car Supermarket of the year 2018 at the Car Dealer Awards*
Building on our recent, hugely successful expansion in Kent & London, BIG Motoring World is now opening a brand new 600 Car Supermarket just off Junction 25 of the M25! Come and join our team at the UK’s fastest-growing Car Supermarket!
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional, professional customer experience to our customers whilst they are at our site. This begins with greeting the customer and collecting the required details to ensure that they receive the service we seek to provide.
You will be expected to provide a helpful and professional service, answer face to face enquiries as well as over the telephone. Other administrative tasks such as processing the daily post and answering emails will also be part of this role. This is a high energy role suitable for someone who can be an ambassador for our brand within a fast-paced, busy environment.
The suitable candidate will possess excellent organisational skills, be a strong communicator and will possess the skills to deliver an accurate, timely and professional service. The successful applicant will have good IT skills and be competent in the use of Microsoft programmes. Experience within a busy office environment would be preferred, however, full training will be given.
- A well-presented, confident individual who is comfortable communicating to a diverse customer base
- Good communicative skills (oral and written)
- Exceptional customer service skills/a positive attitude to customer care
- Strong organisational skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to work that is focused on “getting the job done”
- Acts proactively to add value and follows up to ensure problems remain solved.
- Team player
- Effective time management and flexibility in working patterns needed
- Literate, numerate and proficient computer skills
How to Apply:
Apply by completing our Application Form below. Please ensure that you clearly state all your contact details including mobile telephone number and email.