Sales Manager, Peterborough
Come and join the UK’s fastest growing Car Supermarket!
Nominated Best Used Car Sales Team 2020
Working Pattern Alternating
Week 1- 2days off
Week 2- 3days off
9.30-7pm weekdays 8.30-6pm Weekends
1 in four weekends off on top of your usual days off that working week which will see you with 4 or 5 days off in a row.
- Possess a passion for upselling?
- Looking to build, mould and train your own team?
- Want to be able to make key strategical decisions within your dealership?
- Thrive under pressure?
- Do you have a track record of increasing sales pens?
- Are you target driven?
- Looking for a job with fantastic progression opportunities?
2 years minimum experience required
Why work for team BIG?
- Free access to our brand new company gym based at our local prep centre
- Free on site parking
- Working in a State of the Art Showroom
- Opportunities to grow your skill set
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- 30 Days Annual Leave
Building on our recent, hugely successful expansion in Kent & London, BIG Motoring World is now looking for a Sales Manager to join our team at our Peterborough sales site. Come and join the UK’s fastest growing Car Supermarket!
Do you want to join a team that has been nominated best Used Car Sales Team 2020 across all its sites as well as having a nominated Dealership Principle of the year 2020 on the site that won New Dealership of the year 2020?
Big Motoring World, one of the UK's largest car supermarkets. A car supermarket that stocks over 3500 cars from a vast number of manufacturers and features a team that's made up by over 300 members of staff.
As an effective Sales Manager you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional results and should possess the management and leadership skills required to make a significant contribution to this business by creating an industry leading department. The role will suit an individual who is extremely well organised and thrives on exceeding financial and volume targets. You will be responsible for managing a team of salespeople and presenting a professional front at all times, being a champion of excellent customer service.
This role reports into the General Manager but will be expected to work closely with all departments to foster positive team relationships.
As a successful Sales Manager:
· You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with our customers, colleagues and senior management, along with the ability to hit targets and constantly strive to “achieve more”
· You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team. You will have an understanding of the needs of others and a willingness to go the extra mile
· You will have the ability to keep up-to-date with complex information, proven selling skills and good analytical and problem-solving skills
· You will be good with administration, diary management and following up within agreed timeframes
· You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well-presented.
· You will possess excellent motivating and team-building skills as well as the ability to be a team player
· Effective time management and flexibility in working patterns is needed
· A full valid, UK driving licence is essential
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Weekend availability