Social Media Communications Executive
Full time - Permanent
Mon-Fri 9:00am – 6pm
Salary Range £23-27k DOE
We are Big Motoring World, the UK’s fast-growing, multi-award-winning Car Supermarket group. In line with our growth plan, we are expanding our digital marking team. We’re looking for an experienced Social Media Communications Executive who is seeking the next step in their career to join our expanding marketing team at Snodland in Kent.
Do you want to be working with passion in a fast-paced digital environment within the automotive industry? Can you apply your social media skills and knowledge to create and manage multiple campaigns across a variety of digital platforms?
As our Social Media Communications Executive, you’ll be responsible for the planning, execution, optimization, and reporting of all our Social Media activity. The objective is to drive web traffic, growth, conversions, and brand awareness across our social channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIn.
- Develop and implement social media planning and strategy
- Create engaging content across all platforms, to promote engagement, news stories, offers, and competitions.
- Create, develop and optimize paid social media advertising.
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring, to help them evolve strategies in a timely fashion.
- Community management of social media accounts
- Keep up to date with social media trends
- Liaise with our Car Supermarket sites to create regional content.
- Provide detailed reporting and analysis of campaigns
- A/B testing
- Previous experience in Social Media advertising
- Previous experience in content creation
- Up to date on current trends
- Drive for results – is accountable and measures success
- Tactical Execution – starts things, does them well, finishes them, and evaluates them
- Strong analytical and reporting skills using Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Pro-active approach and forward thinker
- Effective measurement and assessment of activity – to produce learning’s and guidelines for future improvements
Behaviors and Characteristics
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Creative - can articulate and rationalise ideas and concepts
- Self Starter – high energy and initiative
- Focus – get things done
- Thrifty and resourceful – make the most of what’s available
- Ability to multi-task and manage to deadline – very flexible working style
- Ability to work within a fast-changing environment – can make decisions quickly amidst changing circumstances
We can't wait to see your application and will talk to you soon.
Please Apply below
Hurry the deadline for applications is 14th March 2020